Welcome to High Flight Adventures! highflight.ca

HEY!!! this blog is about flying, and having fun... I want to express to our former campers, and our future campers how much fun aviation is!!!! "Skidmk" (pronounced skid mark, don't ask)


Sunday, January 4, 2009

hi guys!
Skye here, I've been meaning to write a blog for a while now, and I finally have time, so here I go! My name is Julie aka, Skye. I had a BLAST last year at camp. I went the second week of th summer. We did so much fun stuff and I'm dying to go back and see all the new things Skidmk has planned for us. This yea, I am for SURE comming back, no doubt about it! I can't wait. Plus, this year, I've gotten one of my friends from home to come to highflight adventures with me, it'll be amazing. Cant wait to see everyone again, and im counting down the days till camp. See you guys soon!

Live life to the fullest!

Skye.

No comments: